Popular Posts

So Far Down (working title) - A NaNoWriMo Novel

Monday, August 29, 2011

Whoa Nelly!

So, wow.

It's The end of August. There are officially four more months in the year, two till Nanowrimo, my novel is still in the editing phase (not because I've actually been working at it, you know. I'm terribly lousy.) and I'm currently jobless.

Again.

Another closet corrects the cry.


Yeah. My brain is....a strange place.

It doesn't make me feel any better, but I've begun another novel, and even started to plan another out for NaNoWriMo this year. I don't want to have two or three just sitting around though, so I'm going to make a concerted effort to get 'Forsake' done editing at least by the end of the year. Promise.

In other news, there is a severe lack of chocolate in this place. It's shameful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment