Popular Posts

So Far Down (working title) - A NaNoWriMo Novel

Monday, December 6, 2010

So.....Yeah...

So......How's about I've stuffed my Nanonovel down into the deepest recesses of my mind and I refuse to touch it til January.
I'm feeling music lately. I'm not sure just what I'm going to do with my life, just yet, you know, beyond writing. But I like writing, and I want to do that for the rest of my life, so I should restate that statement.

Later.

This post doesn't really have a point, or purpose. Or maybe it did, and I just forgot it. I've been doing that lately. Glee isn't on till tomorrow night, so I really don't have anything to write about.

My best friend has begun reading my Nano, though, and says she likes it. WHich is a really big deal for me, because she only reads romance novels, and nothing else has ever held her attention. So maybe my novel is about a quarter as good as I thought it could be. Or, maybe like fifteen percent. That still seems like too much credit to give myself, especially for a first draft. I'm thinking of scrapping my Gifted novel and starting that from scratch. There are loads of write--a-novel-in-a-month sites out there I could try to get into.

But do I want to put myself through that kind of trauma again?

I'll think about this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment