Popular Posts

So Far Down (working title) - A NaNoWriMo Novel

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BOOYAH!!!

In the words of Ron Stoppable and his naked mole rat whose name I cannot remember: 

BOOYAH!!!

I HAVE MASTERED THE CHALLENGE! I HAVE WON THE WAR! I HAVE CONQUERED THE BEAST!!!!

I have a WHOLE lot of editing to do next month......

I won NaNoWriMo!!! I'm so excited!
Actually, no I'm not. I'm kind of tired. I want a hard boiled egg. I hate words and english and everything in the form of books right now. This post is going to be riddled with errors I can't be bothered to fix right now because I feel like crap and all I want to do is curl up in my bed, and dream about Shia Lebouf.

ACTUALLY, I've been dreaming about him so much this month it's a MIRACLE he hasn't shown up in my novel. I'm not sure how I feel about that..............

Ok, I wasn;t feeling so hyped but now I'm feelign awesome!

I WON NANOWRIMO!!!!!!!!!!! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEE, DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS!!! AND MY FIRST ONE!!!! jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be so high tomorrow. I may actually wake up early and make myself some breakfast. Are there Eggos in my freezer? I don't know, but if not, I'm making pancakes from scratch.

And I never cook.

Winning NaNoWriMo does that to ya.

So I know, now that I've finished, I should probably continue to post it here on this blog. But I'm not sure I want to. Besides the fact that I've got SO MUCH editing to do on it, I want to publish that bugger one day. Is putting it on my blog where people can read it for free going to hurt my chances of that?

I wrote 50,000 words in 30 days. Oh JEEEZ my brain feels fried.
I should really go to bed. Well, take a shower and then go to bed. Curl up under my blanket and purge my mind of vampires and gory battle scenes. . But am I going to?

...........eventually....

I've even got this pretty little banner thing to let you all know I actually did it!

Cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment